TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why I Love Etsy

Hello all! Rarely do I actually take the time to write up a product review but this time I want to give a shout-out to Etsy. If you're into one of a kind, personalized, artsy type stuff - shop Etsy. I decided a while ago that most of our wedding goodies and extras would be furnished by smaller stores. In this economy, people are having a hard time making ends meet - so this is my way of giving back.

Recently, I bought a really cool stamp. All it says is Craig and Hillary Glaser with a heart where the "and" is. It's really simple and will last me a long LONG time. I searched for a long time on Etsy and finally found this great business called RubberStamp Press. Kim is amazing! I promise, you will LOVE her hospitality - she is VERY helpful when it comes to personalizing her stamps. I also promise to put up pictures of stuff I've stamped AFTER I buy stamp ink. Who knew it'd be so hard to find ink presses in Israel??

Anyway, the image is similar to this design only without the address:

Kim does phenomenal work and she's truly wonderful! I wouldn't be able to "Brand" our wedding goodies without her. 

I've purchased other stuff from Etsy as well. In May, I purchased a necklace or two from Tiny Trees Boutique and let me tell you - they were a HIT! Just ask my Mom! Her pendents are made from scrabble tiles and are really cute as little gifts. This may be my next purchase from her:



I've purchased many other things from Etsy and will probably buy more stuff in the future... perhaps AFTER my tax refund check arrives. But that's another story...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet