TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The World of Blah


Welcome to the world of Blah. Well, maybe it's more like the hour of BLAH - it's the time of day when you feel like doing absolutely nothing. You lack motivation and just want to do nothing.

Ever been there? Have you ever joined my world?

Well, I'm starting to break this habit. It's a nasty habit that I don't particularly like. I feel a little overwhelmed lately and I am definitely still in Funk-y Town.

I recently started this eCourse called "How to Overcome the 5 Common Obstacles to Soul-Centered Success". That's right, I'm making BIG changes in my life. SoulfulCoach.com is helping. Have you heard of Joanna? If you haven't, you should. She's one of the most impressive people I've had the pleasure of knowing. I highly recommend her eCourse - it's free and comes to your email box.

If you've noticed lately that I'm rather blah-y, you may have also noticed that I had no clue how to get out of it without spiraling out of control. I sought help. If you've ever felt like me, you may want to try Joanna's course. Her story is quite interesting and she's definitely helping me get out of the "World of Blah"!

6 comments:

Macey said...

Ah! Your blog is adorable! How funny...you're the glasses girl, but you have a blog! You have a life beyond glasses! Okay. I know, that was weird. But still. Adorable!

Hillary Glaser said...

Thank you!! I like to think this place is my "sanctuary"! Did you get a chance to look at the eCourse I wrote about?

Unknown said...

Very nice to be here. And I did take a look at the eCourse. Very interested.
http://giftsbyamotherstouch.blogspot.com/

Denise G said...

Thanks for sharing!

Denise G said...

P.S. I'm your newest GFC follower

Hillary Glaser said...

Awwww, thanks, Denise!!

Post a Comment

 
Tweet