TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Slopes, Snow, and Privacy

Remember when I went on my honeymoon and I vowed to visit Europe again ... but in style?! No? Oh, well, I do! I want to ski the Alps, do private tours of Hungary, and visit old Austria. Ok, so I don't really ski but that won't stop me! The next time I visit Europe, I'll be using Peak Transfer to help get me from the airport to my hotel! Why? After visiting Prague, I learned the bonuses of having a private airport transfer - plus, I want to look rich without being rich.

Here's what you need to know about Peak Transfer:
  • They operate private and shared airport and ski transfers
  • You can schedule your transfer online
  • They send you a text message 24 hours in advance to confirm and update you
Working with Peak Transfer seems really easy and I'm eager to try them out! They're based in Chamonix, Mont Blanc. Their Chamonix transfers come highly recommended during ski season and they are the leader in private transportation transfers. It seems like a win-win to me!

Here are the locations they cover privately:
  • Chamonix Mont-Blanc 
  • St.Gervais 
  • Morzine 
  • Lets Gets 
  • Les Contamines

Through their partner, Ski Lifts, they also cover these areas:
  • Austria
  • Canada
  • USA
  • Hungary
  • Italy
  • Slovenia

This gets me a bit excited because I'll definitely be using them when we do our Shoresh (Roots) trip to Hungary.

What do you think about using private transfers when vacationing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet