TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cars, Cars, Cars

Tonight starts Independence Day in Israel - we call it Yom Ha'atzmaut. How do we celebrate? Think of the 4th of July but BIGGER and BETTER! Some of my American friends might be pissed at me for saying something like that but in true Israeli spirit, I don't care. When Yom Ha'atzmaut falls close to the weekend, it turns into one big party weekend. A lot of Israelis and tourists alike take the long weekend as an opportunity to travel north to the Golan Heights or south to the Dead Sea and Eilat. Yet, so many of us don't have cars - or we don't have cars BIG enough to take the whole family. So, what do we do? We rent a car!

Israel car rental

Over the last six years, I've rented cars from nearly any company that would let me. Some of the companies, while great abroad, are terrible here in Israel. So, we turn to Shlomo Sixt Israel. Even as a tourist, I used their services and found their staff to be extremely friendly and far more helpful than other car rental companies I've dealt with.

Since making Aliyah, I've helped most of my friends who come to visit rent cars from Shlomo Sixt. It helps that their site is available in Hebrew (naturally), French, and Russian languages - not just English!

There are 27 rental locations here in Israel and I've rented cars from their Herzliya, Ra'anana, and Rehovot branches but there's also a branch in Bnei Brak which is really close to my office! That makes for easy pick up and drop off!  Shlomo Sixt is the largest car rental company in Israel with the largest rental fleet. Bigger is usually better when you're looking for a company to rent a car from.

So, if you're taking a holiday here in Israel, I can personally recommend Shlomo Sixt! I've never had any issues with their service and their cars have always been clean and well-run! They've come in handy for quite a few day-trips to Ikea, too! They're reasonably priced, super nice, and they'll get you to where you need to go! What more do you need from a car rental company?

As it turns out, when Craig and I give up our leased car before moving back to the US, we'll likely be renting a car until we move. Guess who we'll choose? If you guessed Shlomo Sixt, you've hit the nail on the head.

Happy Travels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet