TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flying Home

Hello internet world. I'm writing to you from Ben Gurion Airport near Tel Aviv, Israel. Today is a special day! Craig and I are waiting to fly to Detroit, my home... via Amman, Jordan. That last little fact scares A LOT of people. Fear not, I've already made friends with some of the Arabs.

My last meal is Kosher McDonalds. My feet hurt like hell (do NOT wear boots when flying... little tip for you). And I've never been happier. This is bound to be a short post - the excitement (and exhaustion) is getting to me. I started my day with the headache from hell and a lot of traffic. I'm ending my day sitting in an airport with the love of my life waiting to see my family.

See you in Detroit!! (Go Tigers!)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet