TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, February 4, 2011

NO SPEND MONTH - Day 4 ... forgetfulness

Last night, when we were at the grocery store, I forgot a few things... or rather, I thought I could get them cheaper elsewhere. Things like fruit and rice.

In hindsight, we would have been better off buying this stuff at the grocery store.

I bought a few extras today ... like stuff to put in soup... because Craig is sick.

Anyway, we spent an extra 56 shekels today - bringing our total 221.61 NIS or $59.43.

So far, we're still on track. We went over our 200 shekel spending budget by 21 shekels and 61 agurot. Next week, I am aiming for us to spend 22 shekels less than we did this week.

I'm in a bit of a funk. The rain isn't helping. Any suggestions for getting out of funk-y town?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet