TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi-jacked again

So here I am again....

Today I thought I would tell all ya'all (I have been learning my Americanisms; the difference between ya'all and all ya'all) about a few of my hobbies. Most of which conflict with the new budget saving scheme we are on but thankfully I am quite well equipped.

First of all I am a huge gadget fan. Anything has has flash lights and I wil
l be a fan of it. And oh boy do I own a few of them, my current favorite would be my iPad.

Next on my list would be my love for photography and videography both of which I have not had enough time to keep up with. But am making plans to take more pictures...


Camera wise I have the FujiFilm HS10. Its a bridge camera, semi-DSLR and semi-point and shoot, oh and did I mention that its a superzoom as well and shoots full HD video at 1080p 30 FPS and can even shoot 1000FPS though at a terrible resolution:

I have taken a lot of photos so far but admit that I need to take more to experiment with the camera a bit more. Though recently I did get a chance to have a lot of fun with the video as I had to shoot an assignment for a final-cut coarse at school. I am still editing it and it is looking good, will post the video here once its done.

Next on the list would be the obvious cellphone; Blackberry of course as I am addicted to checking my emails. I own the 9700 Bold.

Recently my father-in-law bought me an early birthday gift, something that I had my eyes on since the day that the concept designs were posted on Gizmodo. The amazing Zero (Ziiiro) watches. Its simple, yet elegant and fancy at the same time. And I more than love it.


And yes I did take the above photo as well ;-)

And then there is the obvious computer which has too many peripherals to go into detail.

As can be seen, I have an eye for the shiny and the pricy. But we are on a savings plan and I actually cant think of any toys that I might want or need. My toy box is full and I have a lot to play with.

Until the next Hi-Jacking....keep well.

The Husband

2 comments:

Hillary Glaser said...

You crack me up! Your toy box is DEFINITELY full - you don't need more. Besides, that's what wish lists are for.

Unknown said...

Give me you Ipad please !!! :D

Post a Comment

 
Tweet