TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, January 6, 2012

School Books on the Cheap

I know it's been a while and as I explained in one of the groups I participate in - we've been a little busy! Craig is working on one of his Senior Thesis Papers. The topic: The Jews and the Comic Book industry. How COOL is that??? My seminar papers were waaaay more boring than that! For the past two weeks, we scoured the Internet looking for a few "academic resources" only to find the books in partial online versions or on back order.

I learned with my seminar papers that buying the books can be kind of dumb. For me, it was a waste of money but I had to do it because I had no other option. Thankfully, CampusBookRentals.com has a solution for my friends that are still in school. Through their company, you can rent awesome textbooks for a fraction of the cost. The best part: you can highlight in them!! If you decide to keep the book, you can keep it and pay the difference.

Renting the books is as easy as it sounds and when you're done, just return them! It's kind of like a library except you have a longer period for rental. If you return the book within 30 days of renting it, you get a 100% refund but I don't recommend waiting for the pre-paid return envelope. It could take a while to get to you.

One of the other things I love about this company is their participation in Operation Smile. For all textbook rentals, they donate money to this amazing organization. I know a lot of our readers are BIG into buying from socially aware companies - so the fact that they work with Operation Smile gives CampusBookRentals.com my seal of approval. For those of you that don't know what Operation Smile is, they started in 1982 and since then have repaired cleft lip and palates for over 150k young adults and children all over the world. Pretty cool, huh?

Since my nephew is starting college next year and I'll be in Grad School, CampusBookRentals.com will be an amazing alternative for us. Who needs to buy the books when you don't need to? You can also sell them your old books - as long as they weren't the ones you rented from them.

So, all you busy students - with your new semesters starting, why not save a little cash? You can learn more about CampusBookRentals.com from the awesome videos below. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

How does it work?


CampusBookRentals.com FAQ's:


1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am in college and I rent almost all of my textbooks. It saves so much money. I save 100s each semester instead of buying from the campus bookstore

Post a Comment

 
Tweet