TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Junk in the Trunk!


We have some friends that are gearing up to move and all of their stories worry us a bit. As you may know, we'll also be moving soon. The idea of packing up our stuff scares me a bit. We'd love to sell what we won't be taking with us - which is most of our apartment - but, in all honesty, we'll probably be throwing most of it out. A friend of mine in Texas asked if we had something like Sugar Land Junk removal. I'll be honest, the last time we had "junk" removed was about two years ago and I nearly broke my leg running down the stairs when I heard the junk man's van.

After some research, I recommended  a great junk removal company to my friends in Texas that are moving. I didn't want them to harm themselves running down any stairs just trying to catch the junk man - like I did. Plus, they're like me, they want a company that's responsible and will dispose of their unwanted goods - like their 40-year-old fridge - responsibly. Wouldn't you want a company to donate or recycle your old stuff? If someone else can use it, why not! I'm personally not a fan of schlepping my junk out to a junk yard or recycling center on my own. Being pregnant, it's not really a viable option but knowing that there's a great company out there who is willing to do the hauling for me, sets my mind at ease when it comes to our upcoming move.

My friends have a set date for their move and their junk removal. I am eager to hear about their experience - we'll be sure to update you on their experience as well as our progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet