TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dog Lovers and Flea Repellant

So, I'm kinda pissed right now. Craig and I have a natural love for +Costco Wholesale. Well, we love the stuff they sell, we don't always love going there. I recently picked up some flea and tick stuff that they sell through their Kirkland brand.

I tried it on Sparky.

That stuff is getting returned ASAP!!! Why? It burned his skin. I got the right kind for his weight and used the right dosage but it burned his skin.

Poor pup.

So, I'm pissed. I'm really pissed that Costco would sell a product that could harm my dog. I'll be REALLY angry if they don't take it back.

And now I'm on the lookout for an all-natural flea and tick repellant. When we lived in Israel, our local dog groomer made his own and it seemed to really help both Sparky and Cecil. It was one of the few products that didn't cause Cecil to eat his paws (due to allergies).

Now I'm crowd sourcing - have a brand that you like? I'd like to hear about it. Leave the name in the comment section and let me know why you love the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet