TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Monday, October 8, 2012

Good G-d I Love Food!

I'm a foodie - OK, I'm really not. I like to make food, and then eat it but I'm really picky about what goes into my body. Upon moving back to the US, I indulged a bit too much in things that are not necessarily 'healthy' - now I'm paying for it. As I've said in the past, moving back has been rough - so don't kill me for indulging in comfort foods. At least I haven't gotten back into my baking habit...I'd be 300lbs if I did.

Tonight's dinner was UH-MAZING! I made tortellini primavera with salmon. I should have taken a picture of it but the recipe I used came from Eating Well. I highly recommend it! It's a yummy dish that transitions well from summer to fall - especially if you add in some butternut squash and sweet potato chunks.

pasta recipe
It looked JUST like this!


I have an agreement with my Mom when it comes to food preparation - we're creating a menu plan every week. This week, our menu is filled with healthy foods and I'm actually excited to cook again.

I'm  more excited to get a job - anyone want to hire me? I'm awesome and I'll bake for you. Craig starts work on Thursday (my jury duty was postponed!) - I'm planning a really yummy dinner for him for when he gets home.

How does your week look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet