TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome to September!

I've gotten a lot of emails over the last few weeks asking "WHERE ARE YOU???" Well, we're in DETROIT (rock city) and we've finally started settling in. I'm sorry for not updating more but I PROMISE to do more in September. Since Rosh HaShana (the Jewish New Year) is right around the corner, I'm starting something new: vlogging. Take a look...

                                               Watch on YouTube: http://youtu.be/WqMQ9DY_ot8

Holy cow! I can't believe I showed you my face WITHOUT makeup! If you're interested in looking at Dermagist products before I finish my review, just head to Dermagist.com.

I'm meeting up with my sister, Kim, and my mom to finalize our Rosh HaShana menu this week. I'll let you know what's on the menu as soon as I know. Then, we'll vlog a little more!!

Welcome to September!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet