TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh the excitement!

This has been the WEIRDEST day ... for me. I woke up to find that my astrological sign may have changed (only to find out later that it really didn't)! Although, after reading my horoscope today, I may want to be a new sign:
A major roadblock is all you can see; it's blinding you to other options. If you can take a deep breath and look around, you may find a detour that is just as satisfying -- if not more so!

Um, say wha?

If by "roadblock" it means "what do I make for dinner?" and by "detour" it means "mac and cheese" as opposed to "chicken pot pie" - then, YES! It is correct. Although, I don't think that's what it was referring to.

Anyway, I'm making - what can be considered as the most expensive mac and cheese I'll ever make! Cheddar cheese is expensive here and for 500 grams of Cheddar cheese infused with whiskey - I think I sold my first born child to Tiv Taam groceries. If you've ever had this cheese, you'd understand why I think it's a fair trade.

Anyway, you're probably wondering WHY I'm excited. It's an easy answer: Fresh Sugar Mineral Cosmetics! I ordered my first batch of mineral cosmetics yesterday and I have a feeling this will be a beautiful relationship. I highly recommend them. Their customer service (and by that, I mean the wonderful Kelli) is amazing!! Stay tuned, I will likely review the products in February (during our NO SPEND MONTH!) and let you know how I really feel about them. For now, I'm in LOVE!

שבת שלום!
Good Shabbos!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet