TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Boring Friday...

Welcome new Freaky Friday followers!! We're happy to have you here!


Wow, it's Friday! Shabbat has already started, the food's in the oven, and I have nothing to do. WTF? How is this possible? Normally, I'm running around like crazy but not today!

It's a relaxing Friday, I suppose! I spent the day chillin' for the most part! I got together with two amazing young women to plan one kick @$$ bridal shower for a friend of ours. We scoured Pinterest for some cool to-do ideas and wound up spending more time planning the menu than anything else.

Let's just say this is going to be one amazing party that no one will forget! Bridal showers are NOT popular here in Israel but when one of your best friends is South African, and the other two hostesses are American... well, it's just gonna happen! Israel has other cultural parties - especially for Sephardic, Indian, and Mizrachi Jews. Our feeling is this: why should we give up our customs just because we moved??? Exactly.

Here's some cool stuff we found on Pinterest that is PERFECT for any bridal shower:


Perfect for party favors...


Who doesn't love games??

As for the food - just check out my board. It says it ALL!

Playing on Pinterest got me thinking about dinner tonight. The menu:
Pasta Bake (you can find the recipe here)
Roasted Pumpkin Cubes
Easy Salad

I like easy things which is probably why I have nothing to do now. Dinner was just too easy. Welcome to my Friday... what do YOU have planned today?
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me. I just wanted to let you know that I am now following you back.I look forward to reading more from your Blog. I hope you'll stop by to visit my blog from time to time.

Unknown said...

Hello Hilly G,
I have seen some awesome things from Pinterest on Blogs and joined recently but I have not fully gotten the hang of it. I am following you on GFC, Twitter and Facebook. I think I have also done so on Pinterest. Please let me know as I feel a bit lost!:) Have a wonderful time celebrating with your friend at her bridal shower. Take care.
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Momma said...

hi
I am a new follower. Hope you can follow back.
http://www.moneysavingmommainnnj.com

Thanks!!

myshelomitashop said...

Oh I love the Bingo..it's sooo cute!!..am following you now! would you like to visit me back and follow? It would be a pleasure to have you on my GFC :) it's on http://cutecoconut.com, grabbed your button too!

Post a Comment

 
Tweet