TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Buzz on Celebstir

Have you heard of Celebstir.com? It's a new-ish social networking site that allows you to connect with celebs and chat with them through live video chats. I had the great pleasure of taking a look at Celebstir to see what the buzz is about and to see if you, my dear readers, would be into it.

I'll admit it, I'm kind of a fan of celebs. They lead these amazing lives that are as complex as they are simple. They aren't like you and me - they don't go to work from 9 to 5. They don't spend their lives struggling to pay their mortgage and wondering how they are going to send their child to college. I guess that's what interests me.

The site isn't exactly what I thought it would be. You can chat with Olympians but I don't see Jason Segel video chatting with me. I DO see up-and-coming folks using Celebstir to boost their career and I think that's awesome! If you're looking for the next big comedian or some indie music  to listen to, you'll like Celebstir.com. If you want to chat with the likes of NPH - you may not find him on this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet