TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Accident Prone Teeth

To say that I'm accident prone is an understatement. To say that my dental bills as a kid put my pediatric dentist's children through college is putting it mildly. Put the two together and you have my current situation.

My teeth suck.

When I was pregnant, I broke two teeth.

Three months post-birth and I can safely say ... I'm still breaking teeth thanks to Yoav. Seriously. He knocked his head against my jaw and I broke another tooth.

Thankfully, I'm REALLY into juices and smoothies lately because that's all I can eat until I get it fixed on Sunday.

So, in honor of my broken tooth, I give you my recipe for a feel-good fruit shake that's not just tasty, it's good for you, too.

Berry Nice to Meet You Melon Shake
1 slice of frozen honey dew (in chunks)
1/8 cup of frozen blue berries
1/4 pink grapefruit
A few frozen raspberries
1 small container of strawberry yogurt
1/4 cup of cold green tea

Take out a blender, combine all ingredients - blend until smooth. Drink up. If you want the shake to be more liquidy, add more tea.

There you have it - my savior of all fruit shakes. It's a great morning shake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet