TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Monday, March 19, 2012

Finding the perfect prom glamorous makeup look


Guest post written by Cecelia Roberts

For my daughter's prom beauty look this year she's getting some inspiration from stars' red carpet looks. She really loves the glamorous looks that Angelina Jolie has been wearing to award shows lately and I have to agree! So that's the look that she's going for and I'm going to help her with it.
My daughter bought this really classic sleeveless black dress, that will be perfect for her hair to be down and really voluminous. We were looking through some pictures of Angelina Jolie for some beauty inspiration when I came across the site Debtsettlementusa.com/. I looked through it some and I decided to use it to help get some debt counseling.

We decided that she should go light on the eyes and choose a deep red lipstick for her prom makeup. My daughter has full lips too and they're one of her best features, so I thought that it would be great to highlight them with a lip color that really stands out. We're going to go to Sephora and see what we can find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet