TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

From OOPS to TADA!

OK, if you've been on our site in the last few days you may have noticed that it was... um... bare. That's because, in my brilliance, I stupidly deleted our theme. OOPS!

Major OOPS!

I searched for graphic designers who could handle ... well, me. I found AMBER! She is AMAZING!

Amber runs a site called ZanyDezines! Not only is Amber great to deal with - she's quick and her rates are reasonable (even for Israeli standards!) - we HIGHLY recommend Amber!

What do YOU think of our new site? It's pretty spiffy, right? If only I were as THIN as my character... but that's another story for another day.

Amber's portfolio speaks for itself but if you're not convinced - talk to ME! I'll convince you.

Her services are great and, as I said, her rates are totally reasonable!

If you're looking for a blog redesign or need buttons/artwork/any spiffyness... she's the one to go to! You WON'T be disappointed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet