TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gone to the Dogs

The last week has NOT been fun in the Glaser household. Yoavi and I have both been sick and we were showing our apartment to some of the most odd people. We're moving (if you couldn't tell) and I'm both super excited AND super sad about it. We bought our plane tickets and the dogs are all set to go on the flight with us but traveling with my dogs is probably more scary for me than for them.
Brothers from another mother.

I sent my Mom an email telling her we'll need a few things for the baby by the time we get there but I forgot to send her an email about the dogs. My Mom has four dogs of her own and we have two. Her dogs each have their own bowls, their own crates, blankets, and toys - our dogs don't really have that stuff yet ... at least not in her house. I feel lucky that I randomly stumbled across this site called LeLePets. They're like a Groupon for high quality pet stuff.

Right now, they have a fun sale on some Loopies dog toys that I'm pretty sure Cecil will tear apart in 30 seconds flat. They have a ton of squeakers and even a sound box but they don't stand a chance against Cecil.

You're about to meet your doom, Ducky.

Still, we like to spoil our dogs as much as we like to spoil Yoav - but we don't like spending a ton of money while we do it. Why go to Target when I can buy a better quality dog thingy at LeLePets? Ya feel me?

Right now, Cecil has a collection of toys that are entirely his ... Sparky doesn't stand a chance near them. Every once in a while, Sparky gets a chance to squeak one of the toys but it's a rarity in our house. Having them on a 19 hour trip scares the daylights out of me but having them go to a home that is fully stocked with stuff they will like makes me happier.

Any advice for us on traveling with our dogs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet