TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Graduation Day Edition





I tend to write posts about what I'm looking forward to so today there is something BIG that I am looking forward to. I am graduating.

I'm 30 years old and I'm graduating from college with a degree in Government that specializes in Counter-terrorism and International Relations. OMG, I sound so smart! But I honestly have no idea how I made it through college. I look back to who I was when I started school at age 26 and I look at my 30-year-old self and think: who WAS that girl?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to my graduation day. No one thought I'd ever go to college much less graduate. Haha, haters! I'm a college graduate now!

All jokes aside, this Thursday I'm thankful for my education. It was the best gift I ever gave to myself. It's more valuable than diamonds. As you read this, I'm likely walking across the stage to get my diploma (unless you're reading in Israel and then I'm just sitting at the computer).

This is the most expensive gift I've ever given myself and it's also the most worthwhile.

So, this Thursday, as a college graduate I ask you "what are you most thankful for today and what are you looking forward to?"

Don't forget to enter our giveaway - 2 lucky winners will receive $25 each!

Happy Graduation Day, graduates!

8 comments:

Yehuda Awesome said...

Major Congrats to you Hillary! I am so happy that i will be able share in your celebration. What? yeah that's right people I will be there! and with your degree I fully expect you to begin your career in counter terrorism as an agent of the Mossad/CIA/FBI your choice. That actually sounds like the premise to a TV show, I'd watch it. They would get Alex O'Loughlin to co-star but only using his American accent ;-)

Melaina25 said...

Congrats!

Hillary Glaser said...

Thank you!!! You guys are awesome!!

Heather M said...

WOOO HOOO CONGRATS!!!!! I know your cup must be running over!! be proud Girl you deserve it!!! Thanks soooooo much for joinging Our First ever High in life party!! I hope you come back!!!! Im a new follower!!

Heather M said...

OOOHH yay! I was your 100th follower!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! What an exciting time… and you do sound VERY smart:) I hope you enjoy your day… you deserve it after all that hard work! Thanks for linking up with High on Life!!
Christina
http://christinaburchette.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

Congrats!!!! I know your family are very proud of you I don't even know you and I am proud of you. I was trying to think of something that inspires me and sweetie you definitely inspire me. God Bless!

I am also following you via the High On Life blog hop. Please follow me.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the kind words.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Tweet