TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, May 20, 2011

Free Teleclass on Wealth and Abundance

So, by now you guys know that I work with an awesome life coach and I was REALLY excited for her last teleclass. I like free things, you like free things so I'm bringing you the info on her NEXT free teleclass (June 2nd). She's also giving away prizes.

Before I send the info, stay tuned on MONDAY for another amazing giveaway. This time I'll publicly announce the winner (I usually contact them privately).

Here goes!

"The Soulful Coaching Proven 3-Part Formula for Incredible Abundance in Your Life"
June 2, 2011 at 1pm EST-2:15pm EST

Do you ever think to yourself that you don’t have enough time, enough money, enough love, even enough skills? Do you find yourself worrying about this every day? If so, stop worrying and take action!

It’s time for all your labor to pay off with abundance of what you need in your life!

Join me on June 2nd, 2011 at 1pm EST for a 75 minute FREE session and I’ll teach you “The Soulful Coaching Proven 3-Part Formula for Incredible Abundance in Your Life”. In this teleclass, you’ll learn...
* my 3-part formula for creating GENUINE inner and outer abundance in your life (hint: it’s not what you think it is!)

* the method that allowed me to create a 6-figure business while also raising a toddler

* what it really means to receive, and why it's a crucial skill for anyone to learn

* what self-confidence has to do with abundance and how to cultivate it

* how to generate abundance at ANY point in your life, no matter what

… and so much more!

I’m ready to share my secrets with you! This training is all about ABUNDANCE and I’ll be giving away PRIZES during the class for those that are on the call live, as well as selecting two participants on the call for laser coaching directly from me!

Are you ready to learn how to create abundance in your life? I’m ready to teach you my proven 3-part formula so join me on Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 at 1pm EST and we’ll work together on creating abundance in your life.

You can apply these tools to ANY goal you are working on, including: your career, your business, your personal life, your passions…just to name a few!

By the end of this class, you’ll have the tools you need to create an abundance of wealth, time, and love that will come from your successes! This teleclass is designed to train you how to create more wealth, abundance, and fullness in your life. I am designing this class around YOU – your specific needs and situation. You’ll build up your self-confidence - which is a crucial tool to have for success. I can’t wait to guide you through this process! Sign up today! Go to: http://www.soulfulcoach.com/abundanceteleclass.php

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delightful Deets said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Following you back :) Happy Tuesday!

Post a Comment

 
Tweet