TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Allergies...YAY

I was never an allergy sufferer as a child, nor was I allergic to anything at all. Though as I have grown older and especially over the last two years I have developed a dust allergy.

The worst of this being where we live.... IN A DESERT!!

So now when ever the wind blows, I sneeze and over the last few days the wind has been going mad and its been raining a lot which I actually thought might help but has actually made it worse.

Today its actually worse than its ever been. I am all congested up, sneezing non-stop, have a runny nose and it feels like there is so much pressure in my nasal cavity that my eyes are going to explode any minute.

Did I mention that I have a head-ache as well....

Anyways yay for the weekend just around the corner and for Hillary whose flare-up finally started to dissipate this morning.

Regards
The Husband

P.S: any one have thought yet on the iPad 2?

P.P.S: Sinufed does not seem to be helping....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update from the Wife: Ewwww... thanks for letting us know about your nasal cavity. GO TO THE ALLERGIST!

3 comments:

Jack Rubin said...

You need nasal irrigation. Should be available in your local Giant Pharmacy or you could make it yourself. It works really good for nasal congestion and all it is is salt water and baking soda.

Hillary Glaser said...

Dad, he likes to kvetch. This happens whenever it rains. Sudafed doesn't work for him but he's sneezing a lot and puffy eyed so I think I'm going to boot his tuchas to the allergist.

I'll make him the nasal irrigation any way.

Jodi said...

Nasal irrigation has helped me tons! It reduces the swelling and cleans all the gunk out! (Dairy free helps too!)

Post a Comment

 
Tweet