TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

It's almost the holiday season... seriously! Ever since getting married, Craig and I have wanted to do holiday cards... ok, maybe not Craig but I wanted to do it. This year, we finally get our chance! Initially, I wanted to design our "Thank You" cards from our wedding via Shutterfly - alas, I was talked out of it. *Stupid!* This time, no one will talk me out of our holiday cards... no one.

We don't have kids... so who do we show off? Ourselves. We're narcissistic that way.

I've used Shutterfly in the past and have loved it. This holiday season, we plan on sending a bazillion cards out wishing people well for Hanukkah thanks to Shutterfly.

I know... my Jewish readers may be a bit surprised that they have Hanukkah cards - we're not surprised. Shutterfly is awesome that way! Want a sneak peek at what we *might* do for Hanukkah? Take a look...


What do you think? I think it came out nicely. The added touch - our dogs (Cecil and Sparky)! In lieu of having children, we thought we'd share the spotlight and put our dogs in the additional photos.

Not only do they sell really cool Hanukkah cards that come in a wide range of different styles, they have stuff for Christmas (obviously). Their Christmas cards are super adorable. My favorite? The cartoon Christmas tree ones. Is it weird for a Jewish girl to have a favorite Christmas card? Naaaaah!

If you like the Christmas cards, you can also get Christmas address labels to put on the envelope! How GENIUS!

Shutterfly is going to be the Glaser household's one-stop-shop for holiday extras this year. You should make it your home for holiday photos and holiday cards!!

We're really excited to purchase our new holiday cards. We chose the design because it fits our family pretty well! The pictures are resized for us automatically and there's nothing more awesome than a cartoon chanukkiah ... except maybe a cartoon Jon Lovitz as Hanukkah Harry. Just sayin'...

I give this site an A+++


Disclosure: I was compensated with free holiday cards from Shutterfly for this post but the views and opinions in this post are entirely my own and 100% truthful.

2 comments:

Talya A. Woolf said...

LOVE IT! Now I'll have to check it out too! xo

Hillary Glaser said...

You should work on a Christmas card with that picture in it... just kidding. xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Tweet