TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

and the race is on...

I'm an odd bird. I guess I'm not your typical bride. Registering for items that I already have is REALLY weird for me. I sent my cousin a reply to an email she sent me telling me that I did not register for enough stuff. Am I the only bride who registered for stuff she wanted instead of big items she didn't want? I know that a certain amount of gifts will be returned. Since we're only registering online, it's hard to see what actually looks nice and what doesn't.

Here are a few of my favorite things on the registry:
Bed Bath and Beyond
 
Nambe Elbo Bud Vase
 ... because it's pretty.






                     



Bodum® Shin Bistro 12-Cup Coffee Press
 ...because I love coffee.









Oneida® Non-Stick Springform Pans
  (Set of 3) 

...because mine are terrible.











Target

Chef'n Vibe Grapefruit Sectioner

 ... because I need it. 

 Grapefruits are messy.

 

 

 

 Zyliss Quick Masher

 ...because my plastic one is gross.

 

 

 

 

 Ronco 5-Tray 

Food Dehydrator

 ...because Craig likes biltong...

 ... and because it looks cool. 

 

 

 

So, there you have it folks. Let the race begin. Enjoy shopping for us! We'll enjoy receiving the gifts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet