TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Thursday, January 27, 2011

For Sale: a netbook

I'm selling my baby. OK, not REALLY my baby but I am selling my netbook.

A year ago I bought a Lenovo S10e for school. I loved that netbook but I no longer need it. We have a computer and an iPad between us and it's time for my baby to find a new home.

Last year, I bought it for 1,500 shekels - it retails for almost $300 on the web.

Does anyone want a rarely used, netbook with a Hebrew and English keyboard? I'm selling it for 1,000 shekels or $275.

There are some great reviews of this netbook. It's great for students and AMAZING for Americans/Canadians because it comes with a European plug AND an American/Canadian plug. There's also an extended Israeli warranty on the netbook - valued at 300 NIS that I'm throwing in for free.


I hope to find this bad boy a new home. Any takers?

1 comments:

Mr. Glaser said...

Dont forget i installed an extra 1 gig of RAM raising it to 2 Gig's

Post a Comment

 
Tweet