TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day one..

Well, folks - we are 8 short months away from D-Day. The day Craig and I get hitched. Technically, it's 8 months and 7 days but who's counting, right?? Time to start working on our wedding registry ... or at least what we think we might want on our registry.

Bakeware
I am only mildly obsessed with baking. The problem is, I don't have the correct bakeware so things turn out a little, um, interesting. Craig will agree with me that if I had proper bakeware like these:
OvenStuff 8-pc.  Bakeware Set Calphalon 5-pc. Baking Tools Set
... I could bake like a champion.

Now, we totally understand that living in a foreign country eliminates us from the category of electronics but, that's ok. We still want this:
Nintendo Wii System + Wii Fit Plus + DDR Hottest Party 2 Fitness Combo (Nintendo Wii System + Balance Board + Wii Fit Plus Game + Battery + Bag + Mat + Sleeve +

The
Nintendo Wii System
... this WILL be on our registry. I had a Nintendo Wii back in Detroit, and as my stepdad can attest to, I LOVED it! It helped me lose 10lbs thanks to the Wii Fit! Amazing product. Every household should have one.

We're not picky people but we are kitchen folk, so that list will for sure be added on to.

Have suggestions of what we should put on our registry? Send us an email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet