TNGheader Home Blogs We Love Contact Us PR

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Share the Love

In keeping with my bucket list, I don't want to spend too much time connected today but, since I happen to be clearing my phone of its pictures, I thought I'd write a short post.

I woke up at midnight - just as my neighbors were setting off fireworks. Happy New Year. I thought a transformer blew. Oops. My bad. Just the rowdy neighbors! Still, it was kind of cool seeing the quiet street all lit up like it was the 4th of July.

When I woke up again at 8am, I thanked my children for letting us sleep in - then got into 'Mommy Mode'.

In truth, I'm glad it's 2014. Last year brought some heart ache but it mostly brought challenges. Both Good and Bad. I went from being a mom of one to a mom of two. I became a home owner. And I realized just how hard you have to work to keep your marriage from plummeting when all those things happen.

So, today, I'm grateful. I'm going to keep up with my bucket list of things to do in 2014 and I will once again feel my soul renewed.

My wish for you: be happy and share the love.

Photo Credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet